Please support Cosmos Co-op by becoming a Cosmic Catalyst (with a one-time contribution) or Sustaining Member (with a recurring contribution) on this page. In addition to our primary contribution forms below, we also accept payments by check, PayPal, and cryptocurrency, as well as non-monetary contributions.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of Cosmos, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Participation in monthly community meetings and events with other Cosmos members
- Access to members-only areas in our community forum, Infinite Conversations, with high-quality dialogues and cooperative connections
- Invitations to private reading and discussion groups, as well as pre-publication feedback groups for Untimely Books and Metapsychosis authors
- Discounts on books from Untimely Books, as well as courses and other future offerings from Cosmos Creative Members
- Eligibility to serve on the Cosmos Council as an advisory member, and voting rights on Co-op wide decisions
- Your own account on our dedicated Mastodon community server, Cosmos.social. (Mastodon is an ad-free, decentralized, microblogging platform that is rapidly growing as an alternative to Twitter and other Big Social sites.)
The minimum contribution to qualify as a Sustaining Member is $8/month or $96/year.
If you would like to make a sizable contribution to Cosmos—minimum $1000—you will also be eligible to participate in the Benefactors advisory circle, and be invited to join in quarterly meetings with Cosmos leadership.
Please note that because Cosmos is registered as an L.C.A. (Limited Cooperative Association) rather than a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, donations to Cosmos are not tax-deductible.
Other Payment Options
If you prefer not to contribute by credit card, we can also accept payments via PayPal check, or cryptocurrency. Send PayPal payments here.
Checks may be sent to:
PO Box 3
Longmont, CO 80502
We can receive crytpocurrency at the following addresses:
Ethereum (ETH)—on the Ethereum network only:
Please contact us after sending a crypto donation (unless you wish to remain anonymous) to let us know who you are, so we can create your member account to receive the benefits listed above.
For people who do not have the financial means, we welcome service-based and in-kind contributions. This could include performing a variety of tasks, such as community moderation, assisting with events, or providing support for our writers and artists. Please contact us if you would like to become a Sustaining Member through contributing labor or other resources that could be of benefit to the Co-op.
How will we use Contributions?
[line art from flaticon.com]