ZOOM link: https://zoom.us/j/711610894
We’ve now completed 14 sessions of the Cosmos Café, and have been on Spring Break this past week, with no new topics or readings scheduled for the coming weeks, but a few ideas on the table in our planning thread, and confirmed rumors of a integral reading/praxis group dedicated to Sri Aurobindo beginning later this Spring (with engagement already underway). We have explored how the shape of our language reflects our conscious reality, and given thought to our wider political systems and media technologies.
There are distinct and diverse flavors brewing amongst our barristas, alluring aromas wafting from the kitchen. There is healing happening, and cosmic games afoot. And how do all these come together? What’s on the menu for our next Human Cycle?
For our Minimum Viable Plenum, we will spend half the time giving updates on our respective projects, interests, curiosities, questions, obsessions, or current reading (in a relatively structured fashion)—and then spend the second half of our time together creatively envisioning how we wish to continue our Café conversations, how we can make them even better, and how and how we might play a role in a larger Cosmic unfolding.
- What formats are we developing? Styles, roles, storylines? What’s the emergent meta-narrative?
- How do we invite people into these conversations? What other conversations can we spawn?
- What deeper questions are we getting to? Where is our unthought? How do we put our (un)thinking into practice?
- Can we become technically more efficient, better manage our scheduling and media production?
- What happens next?!
Context and Backstory
- Mic check & check-ins: ~5-10 mins
- Personal updates: ~45 mins
- Metamind / creative visioning: ~45 mins
- Open frame, feedback, close: ~20 mins